Thursday 12 April 2012

Tiled Chest

Today turned out much better than yesterday, thank god!

Finity shirt & Betsey Johnson belt (Winners),
RW&Co necklace, 7 for All Mankind jeans (Costco),
Diesel flats (The Bay)

It was a Thursday kinda' day. You know, that feeling, as the hours pass, the body & brain realizing more and more that the day after is Friday. Thursday feeling! heehee




A guy at work asked me if I'm wearing tiles on my necklace. HAH!

(recent purch, not today!)

I even had enough energy, after work, to window-sigh, and sigh I did! sigh, sigh, sigh...

But I must admit, it felt good walking out empty-handed, for a change!




Another work day bites the dust...

2 comments:

  1. What is that saying about how our brains will decide at a certain part of the day that it is done, and then nothing more productive would come out? ;o) I def know what you mean, girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...