Saturday 7 April 2012

Faux Sure!

I guess spring is officially here because I know my allergy is also officially here. Achoo! *sniff, sniff*

Faux leather jacket and Aerosole boots (Winners),
BR sweater, H&M scarf,
7 for All Mankind jeans (Holt Renfrew Last Call)

Went to church yesterday because it was Good Friday. Otherwise, I probably would have been in my jammies all day hehe... Weather's been great since yesterday. Cool, crisp sunny days ahead of us, hopefully...



Church was packed, as expected on occasions like these. Had to stand the entire time as there were no longer any seats available by the time I got there. Thank god I was wearing my comfy boots. It's funny (not funny haha, more like ironic funny) how the church doesn't fill up the same way on regular Sundays. But I'm not here to proselytize...

Browns leather messenger bag

Thought I'd switch it up a bit and show what bag I actually use on a daily basis lately. I'm not the type of gal to bother switching my purse depending on my outfit. I really should, but I'm just too lazy about it, which is a shame, really, as I have all these nice ones that I really should be using. O well...

Anyway, looking forward to a few more days of rest *wide grin*... Happy Easter!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...