Wednesday 4 April 2012

Is it Spring Yet?

Oh, why yes! Tis, tisn't it? But is it really? *sigh*

Christine Gerard cardi (Winners), Max Studio dress (Marshall's),
Gap belt, Urban Planet legging,
C'est Chic boots (Designer Depot)

O wait, the sun did come out today! Actually, it was quite gorgeous. No rain at all, for a change... Hmmm, I must be more tired than I thought.



I really must quiet my mind, every now and then. With all the changes happening at work, it's funny how tired you can get sitting down all day (for the most part).

(gift from friends)

I participated once in some mindfulness exercise at work. I think I should do it some more... Right now, I'm just glad it's my Friday tomorrow. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...