Thursday 19 July 2012

Just Peachy

For whatever reason, I woke up at 3 this morning. Don't ask me why. It's not as if I was in bed by 7 or something. Don't even know what woke me up, but there I was, thinking it was close to alarm time but it obviously wasn't. Gah!

H&M button-down shirt,
Gap Khaki boyfriend roll-up shorts (recent purch),
J Crew belt, Expression flats (The Bay)

Oh, then on my way to work this morning, walking normal as usual to catch the subway, my right foot probably landed on a wrong angle because next thing I knew, I pulled a calf muscle. Not sure how it happened, but it did. Gah!



And I guess it was more serious than I thought coz it didn't go away just like that. I was kinda' limping the whole day. And at the end of the day, it could have been a nice walk home with the sunny weather and all, but no. Went as far as 4 blocks. Gah!




Ok, rant over...

Peachy! Just peachy!... Get it?... HAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...