Thursday 16 August 2012

Water Safari

Guess the dog days of summer are in full swing. Love it!

H&M dress, AE sandals, Nygard necklace (Sears)

This is another fave dress that I've had for years. Not bad, considering it's H&M (no offense). And every time I wear it, I don't really do much with it other than change my accessories/shoes. How can I? There's a lot going  there already with the print, no?  But it's definitely made getting ready in the morning much more simple.



I love the back details of this dress. Don't think I'll ever get tired of it.



Right after work, the same woman I walked home with yesterday had her birthday celebration today at the beach. Yes, at the beach, nice! It ended being a small group as some people couldn't make it. I'm the only one from work who made it. Then there were her family and a few close friends. It was such a lovely event. Couldn't have asked for better company, weather, location. On a Thursday at that!

TGIFT!


1 comment:

  1. hi dear¡¡ nice dres¡¡ I love your necklace¡¡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...