Thursday 23 August 2012

On a Stripey Roll

Yesterday's striped shirt reminded me of my striped dress which I ended up wearing today. I figure, before summer fades away...

Gap dress & flats, belt (Winners), Tiffany necklace (gift),
bracelets: Expression (The Bay) & H&M (recent purch) 

Oh I know I can still wear this come fall (I can, can't I?) but I want to wear it one more time(?) this season, without any layering. My patutie did get a tad cold, thanks to the a/c at the office, and the unanticipated cooler temp outside. O well...



Oh and I guess it didn't help that I was practically glued to my desk pretty much all day busy with my new responsibility, which meant hardly any moving. Bah! Didn't think I'll be this busy *sigh* Wachoo gonna do...




Got the bow bracelet a few days ago at H&M. I've banned myself from shopping til eternity (ok, at least til the end of the year) but wait, wait, hear me out! Got this $5 card from the last trip and there was no minimum purchase required. So I thought I'd look for something really inexpensive, and found the cutest $6.95 bracelet! Well, isn't it? And seriously, after the $5 off, for what I spent on it, I thought the purchase doesn't really count. Does it?


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...