Monday 6 August 2012

(Almost) White and Black

Yesterday, while getting ready, for the first time this summer, I think, I thought to myself that I needed to be comfortable and not sweaty. I wanted as little clothes as possible touching my skin, within reason, of course.

Gap shirt and shorts, belt (Voluptuous, gift fr other sis, old),
Expression sandals (The Bay, recent purch)

I didn't think I'd say it but, yes, it was that hot. As I was out and about, 'tried to cut through the stores to cool me off every now and then but then I finally realized how rarely we get temps like yesterday's that I just decided to walk outside and fully embrace the heat. I loved it.



Yesterday was also the Pride Parade, which I almost forgot until it was finished and I saw people walking around with rainbow flags. Seriously, so easy to forget it since it happens just around the block from where we are and I tend to take it for granted.




I think I'm getting Olympics overload. But everytime I think of switching channels, I wonder what some dramatic event I could be missing. All from a Canadian perspective, of course. I suppose I could switch it to the American channel every now and then...

O well...


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...