Tuesday 9 August 2011

Sheer power

Not sure when it started but next thing I know, I have all these billowy tops occupying space in my closet. Out of all of them, I guess this is my favorite. Love the florette details:) I guess I can be girly girl every now and then teehee

Black Rainn top from Winners, Esprit pants,
Kenneth Cole shoes,
bangles (gift, from India)
This shoes, {un}fortunately, is not part of my normal rotation. When I put it on earlier, I thought it really should. Then, guess what happened! I changed shoes! HAHA... I really should know better! I've talked about it before... So came out the black flats (as seen here):p

Also as it turned out, not the most summery day today. All I can say is thank god for wraps!
Pashmina wrap (gift from Mom, ancient years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...