Saturday 27 August 2011

Boho-inspired

While black is obviously not the first choice of color on a hot summer day such as today, the eyelet material of this dress, I thought, can make it pass as a summer dress, no?

Regardless, I like its versatility. I've lost count of the number of times I've worn this dress in various ways. How's that for cost-per-wear (CPW), eh?:p

Mas Studio dress (Marshalls), Gap belt,
cuff (The Bay), Madden sandals (Winners)

gift from other sis (from Mexico)
This necklace, to me, is summer. I guess the fact that it was actually a gift from a Mexican trip, how much more summer can it look than that, right? Hello, tropical!

It had to be re-strung already (thanks to the daughter of a friend), which shows how much I've worn it. Again, CPW! hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...