Saturday 20 August 2011

Minty Fresh

Today is a hot day! A tank top and shorts kinda' day, for sure! But I need to look decent to have gone where I went this afternoon, so

Coupe top and Rudsak belt from Winners,
Gap skirt, Expression flats from The Bay
Eeek, kinda' on the shiny side, eh? Don't think it looks that shiny, but am I wrong? Maybe it's just the lighting?:o

Can't recall honestly how long I've had this skirt. As you can see, I'm not quite the trendy type. You think?:p I tend to go for pieces that can carry me thru' seasons after seasons. Once in a while, I will succumb to a trendy piece here or there that I believe works for my age and body type. My only concern is that I hope I don't turn out to be one of those people who think they're wearing something classic but in reality, just dating themselves. Then, next thing I know, I'd be seeing myself in one of my most fave show (What Not to Wear... heehee), ie, if they ever do a Canadian episode again (this time, West Coast pleeeeease:p). On second thought, that may not be such a bad idea, after all. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...