Tuesday 20 March 2012

Christmas in Spring

As I was getting ready this morning, without any idea what to wear, as usual, I decided to put this on.

Christine Gerard cardi (Winners), H&M blouse,
CK jeans (Winners), C'est Chic boots (Designer Depot)

And as I looked at myself in the mirror, I realized I looked like Christmas. Well, almost. The orange blouse that photographs as red with the moss green cardi. So, kinda' red and kinda' green. I say a spring-y version of Christmas, then?



I didn't even realize until I got to work and somebody mentioned it that today is officially spring. Couldn't help but look out the window and noticing the grey skies and still remembering the nippy walk to get to work.



Fortunately, it did get sunny by the end of the day. Nature, for a change, looks like it got the memo after all. Whew!



Happy 1st day of spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...