Tuesday 6 November 2012

Winter-y Copycat

As soon as I saw this look from one of my fave blog, I knew I was bound to copy it one of these days.

AE chambray shirt, Gap dress, Joe Fresh cuff,
Nicole Miller leggings (Costco), 
belt & Aerosole boots (Winners)

Boy was I glad I layered. Got some heavy rain in the morning then the temp just really dipped by the afternoon. Not complaining. Still better than snow, definitely.



Definitely not complaining considering what some people are going thru right now no thanks to the recent hurricane. One thing that's definite was it put things in perspective for me, which seems to happen when major things happen around the world, whether jubilant or heart-breaking...

Watching the election coverage right now. Heck, I'm not even American and I feel vested in the result. Good luck America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...