Monday 26 November 2012

A Boring Rocker

That's like an oxymoron, no? How can a rocker be boring?! Boring or not, rocker or not, that's what I thought of at the end of the day when I looked at my outfit today.

Izod cardi (gift), shirt (gift from Philippines), Gap skinny jeans,
Tommy Hilfiger boots (Winners)

What can I say, it's Monday! I don't usually pick momentum til Tuesday at the very least. Heck, sometimes I don't pick momentum til Wednesday or Thursday, and by then, guess what, it's almost Friday already, wheee!



But hey, at least I was warm, I didn't look like I just got out of bed (I don't think, anyways), and it can only go up from here (I think).

These boots are turning out to be the go-to boots this season, next to my brown knee-high ones. I didn't really think it would be. I actually felt ambivalent about it when I first bought it last year(?) but there was something about it that I quite like, and I guess I was right after all...

I figured I might as well just talk about my boots, rather than dramalama at work, no? hehe...

2 comments:

  1. Your dramalama at work is epic, though....bwahaha!
    And love the look esp the boots:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, wasn't it! LOL now it's a different kind of drama hehe

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...