Tuesday 27 November 2012

Getting There

I mentioned yesterday that sometimes it takes a day or two for me to gain momentum. Not work, more like with how I look hehe...

Esprit dress, cardi (old), Joe Fresh tights (recent purch),
Nygard necklace (Sears), Born boots (Winners)

Today was a non-stop kinda' day. This other woman and I had to go visit various offices and as much as it does not appear to be work, it was tiring going in and out of the car, talking to every single person at every office... wah, wah, wah...



Love, love this tights. Soooo comfy. Me, say that about tights? What's up with that? Seriously!

Just noticed my dress looked spotty too. Hmmm, again, what's up with that?! Interesting how I noticed things about my outfit at the end of the day as I'm looking at the pix. You'd think these things I should notice when I'm getting ready in the morning and before I stepped out of the house... tut-tut...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...