Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hand Me Those Sunglasses!

I figure, if the sun wants to remain elusive, I might as well be the sun. Or close to it.

CK cardi, JNY (old) shirt and belt (Winners), J Crew cords,
Aldo flats, Nygard necklace (Sears)

"Whoa! That's bright!" First words I heard when I got to work. It IS bright, isn't it? But that's why I love it.

(no, I didn't have to pee or something like that)

Funny enough, it was one of those mornings when I couldn't decide, for the life of me, what to put on. I was running quite late, I had to ask hubs to give me a ride. And more funny than that (well, not really sure if funny is the word, especially if one asks hubs), when I'm really pressed for time like this morning, I come up with outfits that, in my head, will be good for other days. Other days but that day! Nuts!



I feel like I should be in a golf course, somewhere in Florida, sometime in the 80's. No?

HAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...