Sunday 9 September 2012

Red and Black

Lat night, went out for dinner and drinks for a friend's birthday. It was almost a last-minute kinda' thing as another friend and I only talked about it Friday afternoon. Those are the best, I find, sometimes.

Alexandra Bartlett top (Winners), AE jeggings,
Melia sandals (The Bay, recent purch),
Cristian Siriano for Payless clutch

Figured can't go wrong with red and black at any time, day or night. I'm clearly not the dress-up kinda gal.



I love these sandals but had to break it in a bit. The leather at back part where it zips up needs to soften up. I know only women will ever say things like that. And I don't know why I don't wear this top more often. Although you can't see it that clearly, it's got asymmetrical folds on one of its sleeves which makes for an understated feature.




The evening was fun, as expected. Not a bad way to spend Saturday night, for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...