Wednesday 26 September 2012

First Comes the Scarf

So, we're at that time of the year when it gets warm as the day progresses but it sure starts chilly in the morning and ends that way too at night.

BR jacket, H&M scarf,
Infinity top and Arvida skirt (Winners), Clarks flats (The Bay),
Joe Fresh cuff (recent purch)

At least I'm still able to wear skirts with bare legs, right?



Can't say how busy I am at work right now. Just cray cray!



The good thing for this week, at least, is that I'm out of the office tomorrow for some course, and I took a vacation day on Friday. I took that day as vacation without any real plans. Musta' known what I was about to get into. So I guess in this case, whether I was aware of it or not, foresight is 20/20 indeed. HAH!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...