Sunday 5 February 2012

"Spring" Board

I guess I've been more tired than I thought lately. The last few days, every time I step out of our place, trying to decide what to wear, I'd just look into that closet and just stare at these pieces of clothing. That's it, just stare. It's happened before. When I'm exhausted, I get uninspired, surprise, surprise...

So, instead of posting an outfit, thought I'd post a sorta' wishlist, just sorta', for spring. Or, perhaps, something to inspire me, and carry me through til spring comes...



"Spring" board


Gotta have some options for shoes, after all:p



Minty Neutral



... things that I know I can wear at work, on weekends, whenever, really...

Well, at least it's February already, so I'm sure before I know it, spring'll be here. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...