Thursday 26 January 2012

Skip to my Lou

Didn't really set out to skip a day posting but I guess I did. Although I wasn't really planning to post an outfit yesterday, which meant I went to work wearing what I really shouldn't have *gasp*, but I did, so sue me, I thought I'd post an ideal outfit that I had in my head, but I didn't... O well...

Vamp top and Aerosole boots (Winners),
UO jeggings

Having kinda' busy days at work lately, but the good thing, with all the things I've gone thru' the couple of months before Christmas, busy days like what I'm going thru' now almost seem like a cake walk. Scary thought, I know...



Have to learn how to look stressed, I guess. HAH! Kidding!

necklace (gift from mom the Philippines)

Good news is TGIFT!!! (thank god it's Friday tomorrow!!! heehee... trying to see if this will catch on:p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...