Saturday 28 January 2012

Short Over Long

Figuring out what to wear yesterday morning, couldn't keep the image of short over long out of my head, thanks to my sis and one of my fave blogs.

Simply Manakin Petite jacket (Winners),
Gap shirt, AE jeggings,
C'est Chic boots (Designer Depot)

Ok, I didn't have the moto jacket that they wore. And even if I did, it would not have been enough to keep me warm on its own, or it would have been to hot to wear all day at work... excuses, excuses...



So, I translated it the way it makes sense in my head (ok, relatively speaking... hehe) that's appropriate (again, relatively speaking) for work.




I love the details of this shirt. Funny enough, I don't think I've ever worn it by itself to really allow for the details to show, even in the summer! Go figure! So almost always, since it gets buried in the layers, I still end up wearing a necklace. Go figure! The ironic part is, I have another shirt, albeit with different details but same concept, that suffers from the same dilemma. Go figure!



Yay for another weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...