Sunday 23 October 2011

Uniform

Now that the temperature has cooled significantly, heading to winter with just the blink of an eye, I realize I'm relying more and more on a sort of a uniform.

... Tunic or some kind of long top/cardi, leggings (could be jeggings or skinny/straight jeans too), boots and a scarf...

For the most part, anyway...

Too boring? Well, at least I know I'll be warm, right? Does that count?... of course I'm saying this as fall has really just started...

Tunic top (H&M), Nicole Miller leggings (Costco),
Aerosole boots (Winners)

scarf (gift from mom)
Funny enough, yesterday, I officially started a new volunteer work, and it calls for me to dress, in essence, slightly better than I would for work (sometimes). The agency has a dress code, and my work place don't have one. Funny, eh?

Nicole Miller cardi (Costco), Gap shirt & belt,
Nygard necklace (Sears), BR trousers,
Clarks flats (The Bay)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...