Monday 17 October 2011

Trends

After a very late lunch today, I decided to walk around town to look for, um, something that I've been thinking about for a while now. Ok, not really a while, maybe just a week or so. I could easily blame my sis for citing it as one of her recent obsessions, but who am I kidding!:p

And as I started looking for it, I came across the following:



C'mon now, really?!?! I was looking for leopard-print shoes, can you guess? I considered booties but I knew deep down, I wanted flats. When I saw these, the first thought that came to mind was this is what happens when a trend goes bad.

No? Is it just me?!? Really?!?

Whether my opinion is valid or not, I'm sorry, but I'm not getting it, at all!

So, I ended up with this:p

Payless flats (on sale)
Thank god for freedom of choice...

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...