Friday 12 October 2012

A New and Old Fave

Another short work week for me, thank god! Woke up leisurely this morning, looked out the window and it was raining. Now, it's officially fall. What's fall in this city without rain after all!

H&M scarf, cardi (old), Paris shirt (Fairweather),
Gap skinny cords, Jessica flats (Sears)

Found a new fave cold season accessory in this tube scarf that I purchased a few weeks ago, and obviously was only able to wear just recently. I can probably wear it all day, especially once the temp gets cooler. And I love, love this shirt. As always, it reminds me of a fave trip and city, and the cotton is so soft, I could be lounging in it all day. And yes, I did wear it to work hehe...

Zara trench

It's definitely coat season now... *sigh*...

3 comments:

  1. I love that shirt too:P And yes....coat season! Yay and "Oh no" at the same time:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shirts with city names on them- need to get one- yours is great!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paris top!!!


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...